GDPR & COOKIES
- COOKIES POLICY
- HAEMOCAP™ multisite is a PVC medical device with a hook and loop fastener. HAEMOCAP™ multisite is to be used with absorbent dressings/gauze and suitable vacuum pump, neither of which are supplied with the device. HAEMOCAP™ multisite is supplied non-sterile in a sealed pouch and is single-use.
- HAEMOCAP™ multisite is indicated for applying consistent pressure to traumatic wounds and can be used in conjunction with other haemostatic agents. Contra-Indications 1. Penetrative wounds where objects or debris exist in the wound and pressure could penetrate this further. 2. Do not use on patients with a known sensitivity to any of the product components. 3. It is not indicated for arterial bleeding. Warnings • Due to the presence of DEHP in the device, it is not recommended for use on minors and pregnant or nursing women. • For single patient use only. Do not reuse, reprocess or sterilize this product. Reuse, reprocessing or sterilization may compromise the structural integrity of the device and/or create a risk of contamination of the device which could result in patient injury, illness or death. • Prior to use, the packaging and product should be inspected for signs of damage. Never use damaged product or product from a damaged package. • Should excess bleeding continue after 15 minutes ensure that the device is placed correctly and there is sufficient vacuum. • It is recommended not to replace the absorbent gauze as this could reopen the wound though apply another should it become saturated or macerated. • Minimize the movement of the patient suspected for neck or spinal injury
- 1. Penetrative wounds where objects or debris exist in the wound and pressure could penetrate this further. 2. Do not use on patients with a known sensitivity to any of the product components. 3. It is not indicated for arterial bleeding.
- • Due to the presence of DEHP in the device, it is not recommended for use on minors and pregnant or nursing women. • For single patient use only. Do not reuse, reprocess or sterilize this product. Reuse, reprocessing or sterilization may compromise the structural integrity of the device and/or create a risk of contamination of the device which could result in patient injury, illness or death. • Prior to use, the packaging and product should be inspected for signs of damage. Never use damaged product or product from a damaged package. • Should excess bleeding continue after 15 minutes ensure that the device is placed correctly and there is sufficient vacuum. • It is recommended not to replace the absorbent gauze as this could reopen the wound though apply another should it become saturated or macerated. • Minimize the movement of the patient suspected for neck or spinal injury
- HOW SUPPLIED
- The components are individually packaged and supplied NON-STERILE. DO NOT USE IF THE PACKAGING IS DAMAGED OR BROKEN. ANY USED OR SOILED COMPONENT HAS TO BE ISOLATED FROM THE ENVIRONMENT. WASTE PROCESSING SHOULD FOLLOW LOCAL PROCEDURE. PREVENTION OF ANY RISK OF CONTAMINATION IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MEDICAL STAFF.